This privacy statement does not apply to the websites, mobile sites and mobile apps of our other third parties, even if their websites / apps are linked to Sri Shringarr Fashion Studio Website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you interact. âPersonal Informationâ means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, information about the apparel, bookings and any and all details that may be necessary from the customer. When you visit Sri Shringarr Fashion Studioâs Website, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet protocol address of the computer or internet service provider you are using, and anonymous statistical data. The website and mobile site uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Personal Information will not be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. When browsing our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below.
SELLING A PRODUCT
In order to book a product and/or related services through our Website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, credit card number and expiration date, credit card billing address, telephone number, e - mail address and the name or names of the customers buying the product (if not you). We may also ask you for other Personal Information, such as your date of birth or anniversary etc. We require this information to process, fulfill and confirm details of your transactions and keep you informed of each transaction's status.
PROMOTIONS AND OFFERS
Sri Shringarr Fashion Studio frequently gives out offers to give registered and unregistered members the opportunity to win great discounts and vouchers. Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. We use contact information to notify contest winners and survey information to develop promotions and product improvements. As a member, you will also occasionally receive updates from us about offers in your area, special offers, new Sri Shringarr Fashion Studio services, and other noteworthy items (like savings and benefits on new dresses, Gala Event packages and other services). In addition, you may look forward to receiving monthly newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these types of e - mail messages.
1 . Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyses our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
2. Use of Your Information /Demographic / Profile Data
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent, we use your personal information to market to you; we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyses demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
3. Sharing of personal info
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Sri Shringarr Fashion Studio is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all flipkart.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
7. Ads on srishringarr.com
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
In accordance in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Shyamkamal Building B-1,
Flat No. 104, 1st Floor,
Near Deenanath Mangeshkar Natya Mandir,
Vile Parle East, Mumbai â 400057
Mobile No.: 09324243011 / 07400413163
Time: Available from Tuesday â Sunday (12:00 â 19:00)
The Website User shall at all time while accessing, uploading and/ or using the services of this Website shall abide by the following principles:
â˘ Website User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information, including but not limited to, content, image or graphic, which:
- o belongs to another person and to which the Website User does not have any right to
- o is grossly false, inaccurate, harmful, harassing, abusive, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing in any manner, whatsoever
- o is misleading or harms minors in any way
- o contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- o provides information violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses
- o contains video, photographs, or images of another person, without that personâs consent; impersonates another person
- o is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or provides material that is violent or otherwise inappropriate or solicits personal information from anyone or provides content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- o involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- o violates any law for the time being in force
- o deceives or misleads the addressee and/ or other Website Users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- o contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- o threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting for any other nation.
- o infringes upon or violates any third party's rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, which includes patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
- o The Website User shall not create liability for the Website Owner or cause the Website Owner to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Website Ownerâs internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- o The Website User shall at all times abide by the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (hereafter referred to as the âIT Actâ) and the rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made there under and/ or any law which is applicable for the time being in force while uploading any content, accessing, or using the services offered by this Website. The Website User shall unequivocally declare that in case of violation of any of the provisions of the IT Act and/ or rules, regulations, bye-laws, policies, guidelines and notifications made there under and/ or any law which is applicable for the time being in force, the Website User shall be solely responsible at his/ her own costs for all acts, deeds and things and the Website User shall be liable for any kind of civil or criminal liability there under.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Youâre Interaction with Us
When the Website User uses this Website, or send emails or other data, information or communication to the Website Owner, the Website User agrees and understands that he/ she are communicating with the Website Owner through electronic records and the Website User consents to receive communications via electronic records from the Website Owner periodically and as and when required. The Website Owner may communicate with the Website User by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
All notices, requests, demands, waivers and other communications required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be sent to email@example.com, if to the App Owner, if to the App User, it shall be to the email address and/or postal address registered with the App Owner.
The Website Owner does not guarantee that the Website User will always have an uninterrupted access to this Website and it does not warrant that the information available on this Website is complete, true, accurate and not misleading. Nothing on this Website constitutes or is meant to constitute advice of any kind. The Website Owner will make their best effort to provide an error free and continuously available Website without any dangerous elements being sent to the Website Userâs computer, laptop, mobile phone or any other device with which he/ she is using this Website. However, the Website Owner shall not be liable to the Website User in any way, in relation to the content, use, electronic communication sent or otherwise anything in connection with this Website is free from viruses or other harmful components. The Website Owner cannot fully control the internetâs flow of information; it cannot ensure that they do not contain any elements that may harm the Website Userâs computer, laptop, mobile phone or any other device with which the Website User is using this Website.
The Website Owner may, at its own discretion, at any time without any prior notice, take steps to ensure the security and quality of this Website and restrict or limit the access to this Website.
Thank you for using Sri Shringarr Fashion Studio, Happy Shopping!
Sri Shringarr Fashion Studio retains the right to alter and amend these policies at any time without intimation and the amended policy would be available at the same page for reference.